Saturday, June 17, 2017

Challenge #10 Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge blog

Before I show you my card for the latest challenge, I will just blow my own trumpet and say "Yay! This is my 150th post."

Considering my 5th blogversary will be celebrated on 30th June, I'm the first to admit I'm not a dedicated or a prolific blogger. All too often, life gets in the way. (Which is nothing new to anyone who blogs.) This was supposed to be the year I got my act into gear and do all of the things I want to do with my crafting life. Not happening yet!!!

Anyway, on with my challenge which is Challenge #10 For Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge Blog. My card used one of Angie's cutie digis called Daisy May with Honey, and I added her to a shabby chic background (which I haven't done in soooo long.) I used a range of older Kaisercraft papers and a wooden bird, a Prima metal charm and various flowers etc. The sentiment used a The Crafters Workshop metal die cut from gold foiled cardstock.
Pop on over to Angie's blog to see the other lovely cards that have been created by the rest of the design team and our followers. Perhaps you could win some digi images by adding a card of your own creation. Best of luck.

Bye for now.

Love,
Janelle
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you've enjoyed my blog.